The following documents are required to be attached with the admission form:
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate for admission in LKG, UKG, and Grade 1
- A photocopy of the valid passport of the student with a valid residence visa page, and valid Emirates ID (both sides)
- A photocopy of parent(s) valid passport and valid residence visa page and valid Emirates ID (both sides)
- Original Emirates ID of student
- Original Emirates ID of parent
- Four (4) white background passport size photographs of student
Local (UAE) Transfer Case
- Original School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (TC) in English for those coming from other schools within the UAE.
- Students transferring from UAE local schools are admitted after the approval of the relevant education authority.
Note: Discontinuation of studies should not exceed two (2) weeks
International Transfer Case
- The original TC must be attested by the following:
- Ministry of Education or the relevant education authority of the Country
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country
- UAE Embassy of and in the Country
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai
- Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai
Note: For students coming from outside of UAE, the discontinuation period should not exceed one (1) month.
For admissions in Grade 11 and 12:
- Students seeking admission in Grade 11 are required to submit NOC/Migrations/Equivalence Certificate in case of transferring from a board other than FBISE.
- Marksheet of SSC examination will be required for admission to college classes (HSSC-I and HSSC-II, Grade 11 and 12)
Parents or guardians who want their children/wards to leave the school must give a written withdrawal notice at least a month in advance; otherwise, a surcharge of up to one-month fee shall be paid by the applicant for clearance.