Both girls’ and boys’ wings have spacious and shaded areas for assemblies and school events.
A state-of-the-art sports ground is erected for physical education classes. In the provided sports facility, students play badminton, basketball, and tennis. The school also has a multi-functional field dedicated to football and cricket practice and matches.
The energy of Early Years students is channelized through play at the outdoor Jungle Gym. The area is shaded with canopy and trees, with AstroTurf flooring for the safety of the little ones.
The science labs are used for practical sessions in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They are equipped with all required resources to carry out scientific experiments and foster investigative learning.
SRAMPS has been quick in introducing digital technologies in their classrooms. All classrooms are equipped with interactive projectors, making the teaching and learning effective.
The role of the school doctor and nurse is to ensure the timely provision of health and safety services/aid at SRAMPS. Our highly qualified clinic staff is always on-site, and they:
- administer first aid and emergency care
- collaborate with parents, staff, and health care professionals regarding specific health concerns
- conduct school medical examination
- maintain school health records
- coordinate and advise with Dubai Health Authority school immunization programs
- attest any medical certificates received within the school
- ensure the school is updated on current medical practices and legislation.
- ensure annual clinical examination of all students
The Isolation Room is designed to meet the current guidelines set by KHDA and DHA due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If a student or staff is suspected of symptoms of COVID-19 or other easily transmitted infections, they are asked by the school doctor and nurse to stay in the isolation room until the end of the day. All measures are taken to sanitize the room daily.