Muhammad Sabur Sethi
– Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management Information System: Alliant International University, San Diego, California, USA
– National Diploma from Business and Technical Education Council (B/TEC) in Computer Studies: Brooklands Technical College, Weybridge, Surrey, UK
– Chairman Education Standing Committee KPK, Pakistan
Relevant Experience Working as Board Member
– A seasoned entrepreneur and senior-level business professional with several years of successful history in setting up and managing mass-scale education and other private enterprises in Pakistan and UAE.
– Associated for a long with distinguished forums and councils in Pakistan and abroad in the capacity of senior oﬃce bearer and advisor.
Contribution Towards School
– Evaluating analysis of students’ achievement against teacher observation
– Financial support to upgrade school resources and manage maintenance work.
– Involvement in staff selection and HR related advised